Xiaomi’s Mi 3 Android One smartphone is introduced. The 249 Euro Xiaomi Mi A3 features HD + display, Snapdragon 665 processor, triple rear camera.
Xiaomi continues to launch phones in different product segments. The company’s new phone, the Mi A3, is not a flagship, but can be enough to see what many people need.
The new phone, very similar to the Xiaomi CC9, was officially introduced with a price tag of 249 euro in Spain. With a 6.08-inch 720p AMOLED display, the phone features an 11nm Snapdragon 665 chipset and up to 6GB of RAM. The storage options are 64GB and 128GB.
With a three-lens system on the back, the main camera uses a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor. The 118-degree wide-angle camera has a resolution of 8MP and a depth sensor of 2 MP. The front camera, also called a selfie camera, offers 32 MP quality images. The power comes from a 4020 mAH battery.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Features and Specifications
• 6.08 inch, HD + (720×1560) AMOLED display, with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
• Eight-core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (4 pieces of 2GHz Kryo 260 + 4 pieces of 1.8GHz Kryo 260 processor)
• Adreno 610 graphics processor
• 4GB GB LPDDR4X RAM
• 64 GB / 128 GB storage space (UFS 2.1)
• Hybrid Dual Sim (nano + nano / microSD)
• Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
• 48 MP Rear camera + 8 MP, 118 degree wide angle sensor + 2 MP depth sensor
• 32 MP front camera
• Embedded fingerprint reader
• 3.5 mm headphone jack, infrared sensor
• Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band support, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLOSNASS / Beidou compatibility, USB Type-C input
• 4030 mAh battery
• Quick charge 3.0 support